Ticket purchase channels

Print Page Driver and female customer at ticket sale

Regular tickets:

You can get your ticket for a ride on a Postbus

  • directly from the driver of the respective bus
  • the ticket sales offices or ticket vending machines of the respective Transport Association in your federal state.

Free transport for students or apprentices (Schüler-/Lehrlingsfreifahrt):

Please get the application and payment form from the school, place of apprenticeship or an issuing office of the respective Transport Association. After having completed the form, obtained its confirmation from the school or place of apprenticeship, submitted the form incl. photo to the school or the competent issuing office and paid the cost contribution, the free travel card will be sent to you.

More about the free travel card