Fares and tariffs

Print Page

The most frequent asked questions to the topic "Fares and tariffs"

How much does my journey from A to B cost?

Within their territory, the Transport Associations define uniform fares. Therefore, as a rule, Transport Association tickets (Verbundfahrkarten) are issued to passengers of the Postbus. However, for routes outside the territory of a Transport Association, tickets are issued at the respective company fare.

The fares are published on the regional Transport Associations? websites. Our customer service department will be happy to assist you in the calculation of your fare!

Fare information (Links to the Transport Associations)

Are there any discounts on the fare?

There are discounts applicable for the entire company such as e.g. discounts for holders of the ÖBB VORTEILScards Familie, Senioren, Spezial or Blind. Besides that, there are also special discounts of the individual Transport Associations.

Discounts Transport Associations

How much does it cost to travel with my dog?

All small dogs and other animals that can be kept themselves or in a transport container on the lap of the accompanying passenger are carried free of charge. As a rule, half of the standard tariff must be paid for larger dogs.

Assistance dogs are carried free of charge!

Travelling with pets

How much does it cost to travel with my bicycle?

In most federal states, the luggage rate is charged for the transport of bicycles. In the Transport Association Tyrol, bicycles can be carried on the buses free of charge. Please always check prior to departure whether it is possible to take along your bicycle.

Travelling with the bicycle