Vienna Airport Lines: We drive, you flyPrint Page
due to an event at the Town Hall the Vienna Airport Lines station "Rathaus" of the line VAL1 (Airport - Wien Westbahnhof - Airport) is closed until Monday, 26th of September 2016. This stop will be restarted on Tuesday, 27th of September 2016. During this time we kindly ask you to use our VAL1-station at Volkstheater (Bellariastraße).
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Use our convenient bus service from the City of Vienna to Vienna International Airport and return. Our services operate every 30 minutes from Morzinplatz/ Schwedenplatz (connection to U1, U4) and Vienna Westbahnhof (connection to U3, U6) with stops at Volkstheater (connection to U2, U3), Rathaus (connection to U2) and Schottentor (connection to U2) to Vienna International Airport.
We offer one service per hour from Donauzentrum (connection to U1) with stops at Vienna International Centre (connection to U1), Krieau (connection to U2), Stadion (connection to U2) and Donaumarina (connection to U2).
You can purchase your ticket at the following touchpoints:
- directly from the bus driver (cash)
- VAL ticket machines at the airport (bus terminal No. 7 and No. 9 or next to the McDonalds restaurant)
- at the ÖBB ticket machines
- and at the ÖBB ticket counters
Three lines - one destination
Airport - Vienna Centre via Westbf. - circular course
- The best connection to the Western line and the inner city
Airport - Vienna Morzinplatz/Schwedenplatz
- The best connection to the city centre
Airport - Vienna Kaisermühlen - Kagran
- The best connection to the district "Donaustadt" (via Vienna Int. Centre)